General Liability coverage provides protection for you and your organization for property damage or bodily injury to third parties as the result of actions for which you are held legally responsible.
- $500,000 to $1,000,000 per occurrence, up to $2,000,000 aggregate
- Hired and non-owned auto liability included
- Defense costs outside limits
- No deductibles
- Higher limits available
- Burns spreading out of control
- Chemical Spray
- Smoke Drift
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
This form of professional liability insurance protects against liability arising from mistakes in the performance of professional duties.
- $100,000 to $1,000,000 per occurrence
As a Forester this coverage protects you against damages that occur from:
- Timber Appraisals
- Boundary Line Setting
- Timber Sales
Our Consulting Foresters Special Insurance Program offers a 20% discount on the General Liability and Errors & Omissions coverage for ACF members. The General Liability premium calculation is based upon company payroll. Errors & Omissions—otherwise known and Foresters Professional Liability—is based upon the number of foresters and forestry techs employed. PHLY offers GL occurrence limits of $500,000 or $1,000,000 and E&O limits of $100,000, $250,000, $500,000, or $1,000,000. The coverage is subject to a minimum premium of $1000 for foresters with no prescribed burning exposure and $2000 for those with burning exposures.
ADDITIONAL COVERAGE AVAILABLE
- Inland Marine (equipment, to include tractors, ATVs, misc. tools, and computer coverage)
- Property (owned or rented offices, business personal property - furniture office supplies, etc.)
- Cyber Liability (to protect personal/sensitive information collected from customers)
- Commercial Auto (scheduled vehicles, including trailers)
- Drone coverage (both GL & physical damage available)