Skip to main content
Why Choose ACF?
History & Objectives
Constitution & Bylaws
Code of Ethics
2019 National Conference
Practice of Consulting Forestry
Find a Forester
Digital Version of Directory
The Consultant Magazine
How To Enter Continuing Education
1. Sign in to your Account on the ACF Website.
2. Click on
at the top of the webpage.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you should see a section labeled
with a report of all the continuing education already in your record (or a blank report if you have none) .
4. At the top right corner of the
section, click on the '+' sign.
5. This will bring up a box labeled 'Add.' Fill this out with all of the necessary information for the first course you are submitting. Once you have entered all of the info, click 'Save & Close.' If the form disappears and you are back to the continuing education summary, then it has been accepted. (It may take a minute to show up in your summary report as our database is refreshing. So don't worry if nothing shows up right away.)
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each course, until you have entered all of the courses you wish to enter.
7. If you need to edit any of the information after you have submitted it, click on the pencil icon next to the record you wish to edit. The same box from step 5 will pop up, but will this time be labeled 'Edit.' Once you have made the necessary corrections,
click 'Save & Close.' If the form disappears and you are back to the continuing education summary, then it has been accepted.
(Again, it may take a minute to for the edit to show up in your summary report as our database is refreshing. So don't worry if it doesn't correct right away.)